Fox and Witch (2016)
A story about Fox, who lives in a glass tower in the city, and Witch, who lives in the edgelands beyond the ring road, for two voices and electronic/choral soundscape. Performed at the Australian National Folk Festival 2016 with Zoë Anderson and Becki Whitton.
This Circular City (2014/2015)
Canberra Slamboree (2015-Present)
Along with Zoë Anderson, Aaron Kirby and Fiona McLeod, I created and hosted Canberra Slamboree, a poetry slam of sorts. Canberra Slamboree goes on joyfully despite my moving to London. It is Australia’s longest and (so far) only scout-themed slam poetry night.
Video and audio
- The Butterfly Poem at You Are Here Festival 2013
- The Night They Set Canberra On Fire at You Are Here Festival 2013
- Baba Yaga (Soundcloud)
Published poetry and fiction
- The Syntax of Space (Four Postulates) (poetry), in Demos.
- Notes for a Small Revolution (poetry), in Verity La.
- Circles (poetry), in Feminartsy.
- Fur Alina (microfiction), in Meniscus.
- Labyrinth and The Band That Played Forever (microfiction), in Flashers.
- Arabeth and Snow (short stories), in Chalk Path Books’ anthologies - read an extract from Arabeth here.
I co-run Pilcrow Press, a small publishing house based in Canberra, Australia. We publish poetry and experimental fiction by young, new, or otherwise unknown writers.
We publish Prowlings, a tiny, print-it-yourself journal of microfiction and poetry.